不用走遠,這裡就有值得認識的人。 Meet someone interesting, right where you already are.
不在現場?看看哪裡可以玩 → Not at a bar? See where to play →
沒有無止盡的訊息往來,沒有已讀不回的焦慮。
只有一個問題,一個回答,一個決定。
No endless messages, no anxiety about being left on read.
One question, one answer,
one
decision.
你人就在這間酒吧了。掃 QR Code,抽一張卡,等待配對。同一間酒吧,同一段緣分的開始。 You're already here. Scan the QR code, draw a card, and wait for a match — someone else in this very bar.
配對成功後,AI 每天提出一個問題。你們各自回答,回答完才能看到對方說了什麼。 After matching, you each get an AI-generated question daily. Answer yours first — only then can you read theirs.
覺得不錯嗎?雙方都同意,就約好回到這間酒吧。三週內沒有都同意,配對自動解除。 Feeling it? If you both agree, plan a return visit to this bar. No mutual agreement within 3 weeks means the match fades.
回訪隔天,雙方可以選擇成為好友。成為好友就不會再自動解除配對。 The day after your revisit, you can each choose to become friends. Do that, and the connection stays.
「如果明天突然多出 24 小時,你會用來做什麼?」 "If you suddenly had an extra 24 hours tomorrow, what would you do with them?"
TeenyTiny 讓你在本來就會去的地方,遇見值得認識的人。 TeenyTiny lets you meet someone worth knowing, in a place you already love.
沒有「要聊什麼好?」的尷尬,也沒有已讀不回的焦慮。AI 問,你答,就這樣。 No "what do I even say?" awkwardness, no unread anxiety. AI asks, you answer — simple as that.
如果感覺對了,就回到同一間酒吧。不是線上聊了好久才見面,而是真實的地點,真實的當下。 If the spark is there, go back to the same bar. Not a virtual connection that drags on — a real place, a real moment.
三週期限、換題次數上限——有點小規則,讓每一次回應都不那麼隨便,也不那麼有壓力。 A 3-week window, limited question swaps — small rules that make each response feel considered, not casual.